Goose type footwear injection molding machine is mainly composed of goose head assembly, turntable assembly, rack assembly and other parts. Other parts are packed in the rack assembly during transportation.
Before the installation of the machine, the components shall be disassembled and counted, and then the installation shall be implemented step by step according to the installation video on the website. The video is divided into 18 steps, starting from 01-18.
Applicable to all models with goose head component connection
This video is step 13.
install air tube and mold：
Footwear injection molding machines, especially PVC air blowing raw material machines, inject air into the mold cavity together with the molten raw materials during injection. The gas can promote the raw materials to foam and foam evenly in the raw materials, and can also form a protective film on the outer layer of the products - the products are bright and smooth.
The installation of this part mainly includes the following steps:
1. Connect the high-pressure air pipe at the high-temperature air inlet valve, and the air pressure shall not be lower than 0.8MPa;
2. Check whether there is air leakage and eliminate it;
3. Place the drag template on the rotary table according to the work position, and align it with the locating pin hole on the rotary table;
4. Place the molds on the corresponding drag templates in order;
5. Use M10 screws to install screws from the threaded holes in the center of the drag template and tighten them;
6. Install mold anti rotation screws from the bottom of the drag template (some molds do not have them);
7. Check whether the mold is fastened and cannot rotate.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.